including its Chapters.
1. The OAS will collect unique information about you, such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, only when you specifically and knowingly provide such information. From time to time the OAS may conduct surveys of its membership for specific purposes. The purposes of the surveys and the use of the information provided by the participants will be communicated before any survey is done.
2. The OAS will use the unique identifiable information about you only for the purpose of facilitating communication between the OAS, the OAS Chapters and you. Specifically, the information will be used on mailing lists for the distribution of newsletters, society publications, society business, and specific OAS promotional materials and/or announcements.
3. Any information collected through surveys will be used in reports only on an aggregate basis. No personal identifiable information will be released in any reports without the express and specific permission of the individual concerned.
4. The OAS will not share or sell any unique or identifiable information with any person or organization without the express and specific permission of the person or persons involved.
5. Specific reports or analyses may be divulged publicly, but will contain only aggregate information that will not identify any individuals without their express and specific permission.
6. Any personal and identifiable information provided to the OAS by you through the use of the OAS website will be treated as described above.