SUPPORT THE OAS
The Ontario Archaeological Society is mandated to bring together individuals interested in the practice,
promotion and advancement of archaeology, particularly in the province of Ontario.
You can help us to do this by:
- volunteering with a local chapter (click here)
- helping at events sponsored by the society (contact the OAS executive director)
- contributing to our publications (click here)
- donating to the OAS (click here)
The OAS is a registered charity and you will receive a tax reciept for your donation. If you choose to donate, you may wish to direct your donation towards one of the following:
- The Future Fund: This fund supports general activities of the society.
- The Awards Fund: This fund supports annual awards presented to members of the society and others who have demonstrated a committent to the preservation and promotion of heritage in the province of Ontario.
- The OAS Publication Fund: This fund helps to support the continued publication of our journal, Ontario Archaeology.
- The Peggi Armstrong Fund: This fund supports an award given to an individual or group that promotes public archaeology in Ontario.
- Supporting a local chapter
Donate to the society now through PayPal (click here)